Keeping Up with the Brotherhood
Brotherhood has purchased the makings for a Kindness Garden, a haven for butterflies and quiet contemplation, to be planted in the front of the temple. Keep an eye out for more information.
Our event wrap up:
- Purim Carnival on Sunday, March 13th: Brotherhood assisted the Religious School Committee by providing and serving food at the carnival and prizes for the participants in the costume contest. Proceeds went to the Religious School. Thanks go to: Harley and Karen Kudler, Mark Goldman, Mitch Kittenplan and Ian Weitz.
- Brotherhood In-Person Meeting on Sunday, April 3rd: The meeting was well attended by 23 guys and went until 2:00 p.m. Bagels with all the fixings and desert were served. Business was discussed. The Charlie Meyer Award for Meritorious Service winners were selected: Mazal Tov to Mark Goldman, Linda Schatten and Mike Widawsky.
- “Antiques Road Show” Event on Sunday, April 10th: Brotherhood “manned” the food table. Thanks go to Rob Seiler and Mitch Kittenplan.
- Yom Hashoah Service on Tuesday, April 26th: Brotherhood along with Sisterhood and the Chai Club provided the Religious School students and their families with candles of remembrance.
- Temple Community Celebration on Saturday, May 7th: Brotherhood assisted by setting up the computer databases, graphics and making deliveries of information to both our current and potential advertisers, and preparing invitations for mailing. Thanks go to Mark Goldman, Mitch Kittenplan, Mike Widawsky and Ian Weitz.
So, hang with the Brotherhood of Temple Beth El. To get on our mailing list, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We meet via Zoom or live, when safe, most Wednesdays from noon until about 1:30 p.m. over lunch to enjoy the company of one another and to share jokes, humorous stories, funny video clips and an occasional educational segment. All are invited regardless of gender or age.