Gift Membership Program
We invite you to experience our temple community!
Temple Beth El is a loving, welcoming, caring and vibrant Reform Jewish community guided by Torah and our heritage. Our doors are always open; not only to our congregants, but to all who are interested in Judaism, including traditional and non-traditional families, interfaith families, members of the LGBTQ+ community, multi-cultural families and persons with disabilities.
The Gift Membership Program is a unique opportunity to experience Jewish life at Temple Beth El of Huntington FREE for the first year. Gift Membership is open to all who are new to our congregation and want to learn about and be part of a Jewish community. Returning members who have not been affiliated at Temple Beth El for over 12 months are also welcome as Gift Members. We offer rich and wide-ranging worship services, learning and social programs for children and adults, social action initiatives (tikkun olam) for all ages, and many opportunities for creative expression in music and the arts.
The Gift Membership Program is open to all who wish to experience our congregation at any age and any stage of life, including:
- Individuals, couples, traditional and non-traditional families, with or without children, who want a temple experience.
- Interfaith families who wish to participate in an accepting community and want help in raising Jewish children.
- New residents looking for a Jewish community connection.
- Families wishing to nurture and strengthen their children’s Jewish education and identity.
- Empty-nesters looking to engage with other like-minded adults.
- Anyone who wants to re-engage with their Jewish roots through worship, learning, social action/tikkun olam and an active social life.
- Seniors who want to enjoy a variety of events, programs and activities designed specifically for them.
- LGBTQ+ individuals, families, couples looking for an accepting and vibrant Jewish community.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Tricomi, Partnership Liaison: firstname.lastname@example.org or (631) 421-5835, Ext. 206
Lisa Bennett, Temple Secretary: email@example.com or (631) 421-5835, Ext. 200